Duras' onee-gyaru makeup and hair for S/S17

by - Friday, July 28, 2017

Here's a little in-between post before I post some of the more meaty stuff. (TBH I'm just posting this because I forgot about it for like 2 months)

Duras posted this cute hair and makeup tutorial which is perfect for Spring and Summer.
Why am I posting such a simple thing? In my humble opinion, Duras has the best looking staff girls in the entirety of Shibuya 109, with those perfectly highlighted ashy curls, tanned legs and pristine makeup so honestly, any advice that Duras has to give about most things is worth taking.

HERE WE ARE. You are welcome.








Here's a cute and quick updo for hats because sometimes you can't be bothered to wash your hair.








Hope you enjoyed this little filler. What are your favourite makeup and hair looks for S/S2017? Share below~

You May Also Like

0 comments